She's too shy to say hello.

Wednesday, December 11, 2019

6:24PM

Hi guys!!!

Hahahaha omg sooo lama dah tak buka blog ni.. Ada lagi ke pembaca? Hi loyal readers!
Can you believe it its going to be 2020 in less than 30 days? And also, I will be 22! I still cant believe it, life has been bittersweet for me.

Im still studying at UNITEN in Bachelor Electrical Engineering Power, 3rd year. InsyaAllah next year I will start my internship and then 1 more year then I will finish my studies. Alhamdulillah. I dont know how i reach this far, but im glad i still made it here. & I want to make it big. I still remember just yesterday how stupid I can be.

Sometimes I really miss my childhood, but it makes me appreciate the present so I ll know how to value it. Are you okay guys? If you guys need someone to listen to, please dont hesitate to contact me. :(