She's too shy to say hello.

Monday, March 5, 2018

11;37AM

Hi. Guys, I know this is kinda late, but I am officially 20. Can u believe it? Some of you who has been secretly reading my blog, I have been keeping this blog since I was 12. so it has been like 8 years old! I am shooketh... Anyway, to keep you guys updated;

I am currently working with my father's friend's engineering company since I didn't take short semester courses (Feb-April) at my university. Its not really working actually, more like internship with no experience background but with allowance of course hihi. Today is my 3rd day being here, and I try to help as much as I could within what I capable of.. Because I am only at my 1st semester degree, so I have yet to learn anything about what real engineers do but the seniors teach me so I guess I am okay! The reason why I decided to work here is because I want to gain the feelings, because studying engineering somewhat makes me feel like I am in between. I don't know if its worth it so my parents took the step by asking their friend (The boss aka uncle) to take me so I can gain experiences. U see, I think about my future too much and I want it to be the way I imagined, so with this, I think its a big step. The other reason why I am working is because I want to learn more about hands on than theoretical. I am scared if they give me something and I couldn't do it. InsyaAllah, everything with be fine. Please pray for me!